Beach, lake and nature reserve for nature lovers
Aquatic park, zoos for families
- 1 km from us at Seignosse Le Penon, Atlantic Park, the largest leisure and aquatic park in the Landes for delightful swimming and water slides!
- The zoo of Labenne Océafaunia and its 200 species of animals from 5 continents
- The reptilarium of Labenne to discover numerous species of reptile, caimans, varans, snakes…
- The Monkey Grove at Labenne
Surfing, golf, bicycling and walking for the more active
- Naturéo is only 600 metres from the Seignosse golf course, the Golf Blue Green Seignosse
- Make use of your holidays in the Landes to get introduced to surfing, THE sport of the region! In our camping, the Naturéo Surf Camp offers courses and equipment rentals. If you prefer to enjoy this sport as a spectator, don’t miss the Quiksilver Pro France, the French round of the men’s surfing World Championship and the Roxy Pro for the women’s which take place every year at Seignosse or Hossegor.
- For bicycle enthusiasts, 20 km of secured cycle trails (greenways) can be used to visit the surroundings.
- As for walkers, the 40 km of marked trails in the Landes forest await your discovery…
Local festivals or central place for night-owls
- Festivals: dress up in red and white to live these cultural and musical rendez-vous played by the Bandas throughout the summer! End of July for the Bayonne festivals, mid-August at Dax and also at Saint-Vincent de Tyrosse, Angresse, etc.
- Hossegor: the party town! At the Central, near the beach or in the town centre for the restaurants, bars and night clubs.
Visits and walks in the Basque Country and Spain
- Visits: less than an hour away by car, don’t miss a visit to the towns of Bayonne, Saint de Luz, Espelette, not to be missed in the Basque Country, and that of San Sebastian in Spain.
- Nature Activities: numerous hiking and mountain trails are available (including the route of Saint Jacques de Compostelle): ocean view, meet the Pottok Ponies…